Edit A Modified Program With VB [VIDEO]

[Image: A74jp90.gif]

In this tutorial I am going to show you how to edit the programs I am going to start releasing for those that don't know how or don't have the time to use VB to make a program. You can also edit the coding anyway you would like. Just take five minutes to look at the code, and you should be able to figure out what does what. It's quite easy. If you don't understand feel free to PM me any questions or reply to this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Make sure you have VB installed. This is the one I use.
http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downlo...10-express

Try and watch in HQ if possible so you can read. Sorry for the text writing, I didn't feel like plugging my headset in.

VIDEO : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0KqLYHghmA
Code:
Welcome to my tutorial, today I will teach you how to fully edit my modified  program from CPA Elites.

Step 1: Download the .zip file from my thread.

Of course, extract the .zip and then open VB!

Step 2: Change the assembly name to your liking. Ex: Hay Day h@ck V2.1, then change the Assembly Information to 

your liking as well.

step 3: Change the logo to your niche.

Step 4: Change the 'SizeMode' to 'Stretch Mode'

Step 5: Change the title of the Application.

Step 6: Change the Check Boxes.

Step 7: Enter your website if you wish, double click the button 'Visit Our Website' change from google to your 

website.

Step 8: If you want to delete it just right click - delete - then right click again to and select 'Form 1' to 

change the size of the app.

Step 9: Press F5 or click on the play button to debug your application to confirm it works.

Step 10: Change icon of your application. Make sure to have a .ico file.

Step 11: Save your work.

Step 12: Build your application.

Step 13: Find it :D

ENJOY! <3

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on You Like Hits?

    ReplyDelete

Free traffic

TraffBoost.NET